The Marines have earned a reputation for standing firm, even when attacked on all sides. Apparently, this legacy no longer applies when the weapon used against them is a talking Jesus doll.
First, some context. For many years now, Christian activists have been fighting to regain Christmas, or more specifically, fighting against anyone who disagrees with them over how Christmas is to be celebrated. Rather ironically, these Christian activists have framed the debate as a war against them.
For example, if you run a business and you instruct your employees to wish your customers a “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas” on the grounds that not all your customers are Christians, you are guilty of attacking all that these Christians hold dear. If you think that nativity cr
Latest posts by Nicholas Provenzo (see all)
- The Earth is Mankind’s Garden - 2009.04.19
- The Financial Panic and the Only Proper Answer to It - 2008.10.02
- Lobbying, Free Speech and The First Amendment - 2008.03.29
- The Dalai Lama: Dumb and Dumber - 2008.03.23
- Why Boycotting Berkeley is Important - 2008.02.06