When you hear the word selfishness, what comes to mind? Typically, selfishness is associated with amoral, predatory behavior. It’s a word used to describe people like Bernard Madoff or Attila the Hun. On the other hand, selflessness is generally celebrated and aligned with friendship and love. In this talk, Peter Schwartz challenges these misconceptions.
Latest posts by Peter Schwartz (see all)
- Video: In Defense of Selfishness: Why the Code of Self-Sacrifice Is Unjust and Destructive - 2017.02.20
- Mob Rule Comes to Washington: Capitalism as a Scapegoat for Government Intervention - 2009.04.10
- In Defense of Income Inequality - 2007.03.28
- Religion vs. Liberty - 2007.02.20
- Moral Values Without Religion - 2006.12.25