Prior to the Industrial Revolution in Great Britain during the late 18th century, abysmal poverty was prevalent the world over, including in Britain. With the Industrial Revolution, conditions began to dramatically improve, first in Britain, then in Western Europe, then in North America, then, most recently, in the Asian Tigers. Who were the towering heroes in both Great Britain and the United States responsible for so markedly improving human living conditions? This is the question answered in this talk.
Latest posts by Andrew Bernstein (see all)
- Heroes of Capitalism (Video) - 2016.12.19
- The Capitalist Manifesto: Capitalism and Exploitation of Third World Countries - 2016.03.02
- Andrew Bernstein: Real Life Heroes - 2016.03.01
- Black Innovators and Entrepreneurs Under Capitalism - 2016.03.01
- Black Innovators and Entrepreneurs Under Capitalism - 2015.09.29