Since summer 2014, America has been convulsed with a protest movement known as Black Lives Matter, which claims that police officers are among the greatest threats—if not the greatest threat—to young black males. Heather Mac Donald challenges that narrative, explaining why proactive policing tactics, from stop-and-frisk to “broken windows,” constitute the greatest public policy success story of the last quarter century and have resulted in a record-breaking decline in crime that no criminologist or police chief foresaw.
Latest posts by News Wire (see all)
- Video: The War on Cops by Heather Mac Donald - 2016.09.14
- VIDEO: Why I Support Israel by Pat Condell - 2014.07.26
- Allan Gotthelf: A Shining Example of a Life of Reason Well Lived - 2013.09.05
- Three Things You Did Not Know About Islam - 2010.09.03
- Letters to the Editor: September 2005 - 2005.09.22