In Paris and Copenhagen, jihadists have gone on killing sprees. In the Middle East, the Islamic State rampages. Years after bin Laden’s death, the Al Qaeda network lives on. Iran’s jihadist regime seeks to go nuclear. The jihadist menace persists. What animates it? What impact has the “war on terror” had on jihadists? In this talk, delivered at the Objectivist Summer Conference 2015, Ayn Rand Institute director of policy research Elan Journo addresses these important questions.
Latest posts by Elan Journo (see all)
- The Ideas Behind The Islamist (Jihadist) Movement - 2015.11.17
- Multiculturalism is No Boon to Education, But an Agent of Anti-Western Ideology - 2009.09.17
- Our Self-Crippled War - 2009.09.11
- President Obama Whitewashes Iran - 2009.03.03
- With or Without Nukes, Iran Is a Mortal Threat - 2008.07.09