All anyone needs to know about the Middle East conflict is that the Jews want peace and the Arabs don’t, because the Arabs hate Jews for religious reasons and they want them dead.
Politics, territory – these are just excuses.
Palestinian leaders have had several chances for a two state solution and they have always rejected it because they don’t want a two state solution, and they don’t care about the suffering of their people.
They want all Jews out of there, or dead.
The leader of Hezbollah is on record as saying that he won’t be happy until every Jew on earth is dead.
Once you realise that this is the position then, whatever you think of Israeli security measures, your moral standpoint has to change.
Latest posts by News Wire (see all)
- Video: The War on Cops by Heather Mac Donald - 2016.09.14
- VIDEO: Why I Support Israel by Pat Condell - 2014.07.26
- Allan Gotthelf: A Shining Example of a Life of Reason Well Lived - 2013.09.05
- Three Things You Did Not Know About Islam - 2010.09.03
- Letters to the Editor: September 2005 - 2005.09.22