Yaron Brook gives a rousing speech at the Tea Party Patriots American Policy Summit 2011 on 2/25/2011. His speech focuses on the idea that freedom lies in stresses a single, fundamental principle, the principle of individual rights, rather than vague terms such as fiscal responsibility (can be done through taxation) or limited government (can suggest democracy rather than a republic). An engaging speech which ended in an 1800 person standing ovation, the only one that night.
Latest posts by Yaron Brook (see all)
- Ayn Rand’s Philosophy on Helping the Poor, Capitalism, and Human Nature - 2017.04.24
- Immigration: Free Will and Free Borders - 2017.03.01
- Video: Open Immigration Policy - 2014.09.12
- VIDEO: Yaron Brook Speech at the Tea Party Patriots American Policy Summit - 2011.02.28
- Why Are We Moving Toward Socialized Medicine? - 2009.07.29