The rioting by Muslim youth that began October 27 in France to calls of “Allahu Akbar” may be a turning point in European history.
What started in Clichy-sous-Bois, on the outskirts of Paris, by its 11th night had spread to 300 French cities and towns, as well as to Belgium and Germany. The violence, which has already been called some evocative names
Latest posts by Daniel Pipes (see all)
- A Peace Plan for The Middle East - 2010.07.01
- How The West Could Lose - 2006.12.31
- America Alone: Europe is Finished Predicts Mark Steyn - 2006.11.27
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the 1979-1981 U.S. Embassy Takeover - 2006.11.20
- Decision Time on Iran - 2006.11.03