Adding prescription drug coverage to Medicare, as Congress is poised to do, is merely more socialism — it will neither help seniors nor is its passage likely to gain their votes.
First, some facts: the GOP-controlled Congress and president are seeking subsidies for one of the richest generations in human history. Seniors are generally more active, lively and prosperous than previous generations. Their progress is marked by rising life expectancy and documented in countless articles about their vacations and whether to refinance their second homes. America
Latest posts by Scott Holleran (see all)
- Assault on Free Speech in Texas - 2015.05.05
- The Shadow of Selma - 2015.03.13
- Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘America’ - 2014.07.18
- Ayn Rand’s ‘Atlas Shrugged’ vs. ‘Atlas Shrugged Part 3′ - 2014.07.18
- Book Review: “No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State” by Glenn Greenwald - 2014.06.13